Railroad Forums 

• Homeland Security!

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #517538  by ONSBYROSESUCKS

Does it ever cross any or your minds that some of the posts on this site are definitely in violation of Norfolk Southern operating rules, and may even violate parts of the Patriot act and Homeland Security? I would worry more about that than I would a trainmaster or a trainmaster want to be getting “flamed” or a four letter word! Norfolk Southern police as well as various officers of NS look at this and other sites, just be careful of what you post. I would not post anything that you would not sign your name to and put on the bulletin board at work. They can find out who you are, and they can shut down this site. If you don't know who "they" are I will not waste my time explaining!

#517547  by Otto Vondrak

Nothing discussed on this site is a threat to anyone's security, and can be discovered by anyone through the course of natural events. Any questions relating to the operation of this web site can be directed to myself or the webmaster. Thank you!

-otto-