Railroad Forums 

• help to converting Atlas FP7

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1211244  by Montrealrail1

Hi..
I'M planning to convert an atlas FP7 unit to DCC,but I do not know as weel the anatomy of it,
I'M trying to search on youtube,but there's only with the N scale model,but not with the HO scale..

I'm just asking if somebody know how to do it or if he can provide me a link with all the plan of the engine,that can help me to get access to the motor and contacts,I got two of them,but only need to convert one for now,it's a redetailled model,so I do not want to do a missdeal while trying to convert it..

thank you in advance