Railroad Forums 

• Happy Holidays

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

#198446  by PRRGuy

I'd like to send out a happy and safe holidays to all the fellow railroaders that are or arent able to spend them with their families.

Everyone knows the railroads keeps moving 24/7/365 and everyone isn't as lucky to get the time off they'd like so to all of you, Running the those trains full of holiday goods and passengers, switching the yards, walking the brake tests in the snow or thawing out switches to keep everything moving, let me just say Thank You and Happy Holidays to all of you.

#198827  by SnoozerZ49

I second the greeting and best wishes. This is my first Christmas home in five years. I am grateful for the chance to be with my family today. I've also raised a cup of "cheer" to our friends who worked last night or are working today.

Merry Christmas!

#199375  by uprr

Thanks so much that means a lot to us. You too and to all have a great Holiday Season!