Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#100120  by wolfboy8171981

Freehold Sec Starts at MP 6 from a connection off the Amboy at MP13.5
MP 10.6 Reiss- Plastic
MP 12.8 Reed & Perrine- Fertilizer
MP 13.1 Bayshore- Plastic
MP 15.5 Builders General- lumber
MP 19.2 Prestone-plastic hopers, brake fluid in tanks.

Hightstown ind track starts at MP0 at a connection to the Amboy Sec at MP13.7

MP 2 Tyler- Goods
MP 2.5 Setco-plastic
MP 3.6 Ho-Ro- Plasterboard
MP 4.2 Carter-Wallace (site had been inactive for 2 years, the site has been demolished and the debris is being loaded in open top hoppers)
MP 5 Chamberlin Barclay- Fertilizer

#100220  by nick11a

Thanks again Wolfboy. Just out of curiosity, would anyone have a list of active customers on the Sayerville Running Track and just how far west do they proceed on the line (because it isn't to far from where I am sitting now.)

#103504  by OCtrainguy

Wolf, thank you for the information. Do you know what days the SA31 typically works the Freehold Secondary?

#103514  by wolfboy8171981

Well it changes all every week, usually its the days there not down the southern, But they will do the Hightstown work first on day they do both branches, so later in the day usually by 300p-400p there going thru Jamesburg on the way west to freehold

#103532  by TAMR213

nick11a wrote:Thanks again Wolfboy. Just out of curiosity, would anyone have a list of active customers on the Sayerville Running Track and just how far west do they proceed on the line (because it isn't to far from where I am sitting now.)
The customer located farthest west on the Running Track is Silver Line Windows along Rt.1. The Running track extends for a short distance (I think its something like 6 cars and an engine length) under and past Route 1 in order to allow for room to make the reverse move into Silver Line.
 #103594  by pumpers

2 questions on the Freehold secondary:

Coming east from the Amboy secondary, where do the tracks
in service end? By Prestone (by Halls Mill Rd?)

Also, isn't there a short section of the other end of the Freehold line
left coming west off the Southern? Does this have customers?
Are they included on the list of Southern cusomers I saw in antoher post?

thanks, JS

#191767  by wolfboy8171981

Southern Wine & Spirits has moved into the old Huntwesson building located in the Englehardt dr Industrial Park at MP 2.5 and should be getting rail service.