Railroad Forums 

• Form 19's

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#250913  by Trains

What does Guilford use to govern their train movements? Do they use form 19's, K cards, or some other system? From what I've seen, they don't have too much signal infastructure, especially in Maine. How are meets arranged?

#251000  by pharmerphil54

Because PanAm Rail is a member of Norac they are most likely to rely on the use of the Form D for their dark territory.

#251017  by NaugMOW

Are they a member of NORAC?? I thought they just followed NORAC operating rules without being an official member. They aren't listed on the list of NORAC railroads at the beginning of the rules book.

-Chad

#251183  by CSX Conductor

I believe they are listed as "Associated Members". But as PharmerPhil stated, they do use Norac Operating Rules and therefore would utilize Form D's in 'dark territory'.