• Delivery and revenue service status of Silverliner V cars

• Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.
Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.

Moderator: AlexC

by rbreslow

I have gone in to Philly from CHW early this Thursday and Friday and the times that there should be a 8:11 am SV theres a regular train. I think there might be some problems or something.
  by Silverliner II

rbreslow wrote:I have gone in to Philly from CHW early this Thursday and Friday and the times that there should be a 8:11 am SV theres a regular train. I think there might be some problems or something.
Nope, no problems. They've not been on those trains (809/9820) in the morning or (9257/1256) in the afternoon all week. Speculation is lack of qualified crew.
  by rbreslow

Silverliner II wrote:
rbreslow wrote:I have gone in to Philly from CHW early this Thursday and Friday and the times that there should be a 8:11 am SV theres a regular train. I think there might be some problems or something.
Nope, no problems. They've not been on those trains (809/9820) in the morning or (9257/1256) in the afternoon all week. Speculation is lack of qualified crew.
That would make sence. It's just sad though because they rarely come to CHW in the morning when I go in to the city.
  by CNJGeep

9359 was 20+ late out of Roberts. I had to cut my quick turn to University City.
  by nomis

The infamous train 809 ... on 6/14 (presumably this was the same consist that started yesterday.)
At Cheltenham Station 707-814/813-708-812/811 towards CCP

PS. The graphic will be uploaded when i fix my ftp issues with where i'm hosting them.
  by Silverliner II

817-818 are awaiting pickup by SEPTA at Woodbourne Yard as of 1am this morning....
  by nomis

Silverliner II wrote:817-818 are awaiting pickup by SEPTA at Woodbourne Yard as of 1am this morning....
Confirmed delivery this morning: diesel(maybe 60), dead bombers & married pair ... and i had to be at work at 9am :-(
  by Silverliner II

nomis wrote:
Silverliner II wrote:817-818 are awaiting pickup by SEPTA at Woodbourne Yard as of 1am this morning....
Confirmed delivery this morning: diesel(maybe 60), dead bombers & married pair ... and i had to be at work at 9am :-(
Sure.... the one day I get to sleep in... LOL
  by KAWASAKI-FAN100

A reliable source from canada has alerted me that 702 is done climate testing and is on its way back from the NRC.
  by BuddCar711

KAWASAKI-FAN100 wrote:A reliable source from canada has alerted me that 702 is done climate testing and is on its way back from the NRC.
It better have a case of Molson on board.
  by Matthew Mitchell

BuddCar711 wrote:It better have a case of Molson on board.
Actually, it's usually cheaper here than in Canada, on account of the taxes.
  by Silverliner II

Matthew Mitchell wrote:
BuddCar711 wrote:It better have a case of Molson on board.
Actually, it's usually cheaper here than in Canada, on account of the taxes.
But most expensive in Ontario and British Columbia, thanks to the HST.

SEPTA has not yet posted the service schedule for the Silverliner V's fro June 27-July 1, however, I think the runs they are on now are to be the runs they will stay on until the next timetable change...
  by R3 Passenger

I heard the voice of a Silverliner V consist on Train 705 to Trenton this morning. Sadly, I could not see any numbers or consist length from my vantage point.
  by CNJGeep

According to the website, five sets in service this week. Starts are 9597/9703/705/809/9216. However, I suspect the last one may be a fluke, since there's no w/b (s/b) turn for it. PLUS an off peak RT to Trenton.