Railroad Forums 

• Delaware Coast Line Railroad (DCLR) photos (2009 and 2010)

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

#849947  by norfolksouthern89

Well my friend was interpreter for me because I am deaf so mean I can't hear they talk about DCLR 4054 so he said "PROBABLY they will be sold with DCLR 4054 or still to keep" And, taken with permission...(Taken 2009)
DCL 4054 1.jpg
I seen RS1 (storage) rest and sit on outside of shop. (Taken 2009)
DCL 23 1.jpg
DCL 23 2.jpg
Continued...
Last edited by norfolksouthern89 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #849948  by norfolksouthern89

This was taken by last summer 2009 as when my friend was take me and trip head to southern Delaware. So, after that I and my friend able back to his car but we spot old ALCO DCLR approached on way back to maintenance shop for repair do something and, notice that female engineer was into ALCO unit...wow..nice to see female engineer drove on old ALCO unit :wink:
DCL 182 1.jpg

Then I was come over to my friend who live in Georgetown for his birthday so then I and him was drove around Georgetown somewhere for visit his friends for enjoy and etc then happened I spot that DCLR B23-7 sat on mainline near Gravel area so somehow I catch them and, nice engineer was allowed me taken photos of them. I was taken in Georgetown (2010)
DCL 4054 2.jpg
After his birthday done so it is my way back to Felton but I saw DCLR operation around with tankers and covered hoppers near Perdue chicken facility so I catch them..(Taken 2010)
DCL 4054 3.jpg
The end..!

- David