Railroad Forums 

• Current "Shoreliner" And A Thank You For Mr. Noel Weaver

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #1106909  by Earle Baldwin

I just purchased my first ever copy of the "Shoreliner" during a visit to The Model Railroad Shop yesterday. The current issue is virtually dedicated to the EP-3. It is perhaps the most detailed account of the history and operation of any type of electric locomotive I've ever had the pleasure of reading. As former New Haven Engineman, railroad.net participant Mr. Noel Weaver was gracious enough to contribute some of his insights and experiences with the locomotive. Never having had an opportunity to experience the EP-3 in person, I just wanted to express my appreciation to him for taking the time to share this information wuth us.

If the quality of the current issue is any indication, I think I need to join the association.

Bob
 #1107233  by Noel Weaver

Earle Baldwin wrote:I just purchased my first ever copy of the "Shoreliner" during a visit to The Model Railroad Shop yesterday. The current issue is virtually dedicated to the EP-3. It is perhaps the most detailed account of the history and operation of any type of electric locomotive I've ever had the pleasure of reading. As former New Haven Engineman, railroad.net participant Mr. Noel Weaver was gracious enough to contribute some of his insights and experiences with the locomotive. Never having had an opportunity to experience the EP-3 in person, I just wanted to express my appreciation to him for taking the time to share this information wuth us.

If the quality of the current issue is any indication, I think I need to join the association.

Bob
Thank you very much for your kind comments. It might be the last issue that I contribute to, my name was removed from the masthead after one issue. I had a lot of problems with that feature and there were a lot of mistakes in the final work.
Noel Weaver