Railroad Forums 

• CSX Timetables

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#426766  by CB&Q Fan

I am looking for a copy of the latest Northern Region, Baltimore Division Timetable for CSX. With all the changes in this area, I am assuming there must be a newer version than the January 1, 2005 copy I have. I have looked all over the internet without any success. Can anyony point me in the correct direction? Thanks.

#427197  by CSXT 700

You wont find any of the "newest" versons of CSX time tables on the net, or for sale on, like e-bay. CSX has agressevly going after those individulas that sell, the new time, tables. Including having them removed from e-bay. All of my "bulletins" are in my car, but all but one timetable on the system is effective in 2005. The one not is the Louisville Div, effective 2007. So if you have the 2005 Baltimore. you have the lateest. Should be new timetables soon, as it seams every two to three years a new one comes, out.

#427308  by CB&Q Fan

Thanks
 #427404  by mmi16

CB&Q Fan wrote:I am looking for a copy of the latest Northern Region, Baltimore Division Timetable for CSX. With all the changes in this area, I am assuming there must be a newer version than the January 1, 2005 copy I have. I have looked all over the internet without any success. Can anyony point me in the correct direction? Thanks.
January 1, 2005 is the most recent Batlimore Division timetable.