Railroad Forums 

• Conrail Shared still pusblishing timetables?

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

#754683  by train2

Does the shared assets of Conrail publish employee timetables and a rule book? Or are their lines show in the respective NS and CSX ETTs?

If they publish do they do 3 individual ETTs or one that covers the 3 areas?

Thanks
 #755135  by Noel Weaver

I have a Conrail timetable from some time back and it covered all of the areas in one timetable. I suspect they have done
more since mine was printed several years ago and they probably cover all of the areas too.
Noel Weaver
 #755428  by IRN750

Yes all 3 districts North/South Jersey and Detroit. NS and CSX do not include any of the Conrail Territory in their TT other than where they meet that CR territory or where they have yards that are within Conrail such as South Karny which is a CSX yard so any special Inst. that apply to South Karny will be in the CSX TT