Railroad Forums 

• CMSL Cape May New Jersey Seashore Lines Passenger Operations

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1622436  by Bracdude181

That and by looking at the pictures it would appear a fair bit of work is needed before a full size engine and passenger cars can safely go past Dennis. Nice to see something being done with this line at least. Hopefully we will see some public motorcar excursions this summer.
 #1624148  by Bracdude181

Brought my dad and two friends out for the pizza train today. Took these pictures real quick while I was thereImage
Also, they’ve been putting ties in the Cape May Branch. I don’t know how far down they’ve gone but there’s new ties in the station area and across Mill Road going around the turn.
 #1624502  by WashingtonPark

AceMacSD wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:44 pm Are they putting in new business? Can't see what business would move in down there. Only been thru there twice before yesterday. Station track didn't look all that bad before. Why the work?

Also, from your pics I'd saw you yesterday taking them.
They do car storage. That's where the money is.
 #1627732  by David

military56 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:23 am I took a ride on the speeder car from Rte. 47 to the demolished Wildwood junction and back. I've never been on that section of track. All for 5 bucks. I hope they do other sections of south Jersey as well.
Was on it too. Run very well. Steve did a good job! 11 runs.