Railroad Forums 

• B&HR - Hammondsport station postcards available for SASE

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#94217  by bobgroh

I recently purchased a few postcards on eBay showing the B&HR station in Hammondsport. Way more than I need so I am going to make them available to a limited number of people. Limit one each.

Cost is zero, nada, zilch. Just a SASE plus a note telling me why you are interested in the Bath and Hammondsport RR.

My address is:

Bob Groh
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO. 64014 :-D
 #96331  by Matt Langworthy

Generous indeed! Who took the pic for the postcard? I want to avoid duplications and make sure that others who don't have a picture of my FAVORITE station can get it. I have a bunch of B&H postcards that I got back in the '70s and early '80s- does this postcard come from that era?

#96420  by bobgroh

The photo was by Tony Fusare and is on a postcard published and copyright by Tony's Unique Photo Boutique, Ltd, 612 W. Water Street, Elmira, NY 14905. Has '15X139907' in lower left hand corner and '74-14' in stamp area. I would think it dates from the 1970's. I intend to use it as a guide to build a model of it following some plan's in an old issue of Model Railroader.