Railroad Forums 

• 2024 JCRHS Mother Seton Train Show

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1639039  by kilroy

Just a reminder, the JCRHS Mother Seton Train Show is Sunday, March 3,2024.
 #1639093  by MACTRAXX

Kilroy - I posted information about the Clark Show in the "NJ Train Shows" topic on February 7 -
nj-train-shows-t174995-15.html
This topic as a link somehow did not "bump up" to the top of this page...

You need to post more show information - from the Event Flyer:

JCRHS/NRHS Train Show - Sunday March 3, 2024 - Mother Seton High School, 1 Valley Road, Clark, NJ
Garden State Parkway Exit 135 at Clark Circle - Time 9 AM to 3:30 PM - Admission $7, Children under 12 Free
Free Parking - Breakfast and Lunch Available - Two buildings - Buy/Sell: Model trains of all gauges, RR Books,
RR Photographs and Slides, Videos, RR Antiques, Collectibles and Hardware are examples of what is available...

Contact: Jersey Central Rail Historical Society, P.O. Box 700, Clark, NJ 07066; Phone: 908-272-3910

I will be looking forward to attending the "Clark Show"...MACTRAXX
 #1639376  by AceMacSD

Couple of us guys went to the Clark show last year. If this's the same one's last year it's Good seeing the many fellow railroad brothers & sisters. May have to go again.
 #1639377  by Bracdude181

Yes it was a nice little show though I wish they had a little more in regards to model trains there. That said, during the last visit one of my buddies scored a pair of HO Cape Cod Central engines there for $40. One Athearn GP9 and one Hobbytown of Boston RS3. Good deal IMO, Since just the chassis alone for the HOBs can go for $100 or so brand new.