Railroad Forums 

• Two B+M Cabooses Gone - Deerfield MA

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1360824  by Xaque

Hey all, did a search and couldn't find any reference to this...

Over the past week or so the two blue B+M cabooses that have sat in Deerfield (corner of Rt 5/10 and N.Hillside Rd, across from Magic Wings butterfly conservatory) have been removed.

Started by moving them to the parking lot of the farm stand with the trucks removed, then one at a time placed on trailers and taken away.

Didn't know if anyone had any information on where they're headed.

-Zack
 #1360837  by ereuter

There have been several photos on Facebook in the last week of them up on blocks, getting ready for transport. I don't think anyone knows where they went, though.
 #1360984  by Xaque

ereuter wrote:There have been several photos on Facebook in the last week of them up on blocks, getting ready for transport. I don't think anyone knows where they went, though.
Thanks for the info everyone. They've been there for as long as I can remember it was surprised to see them finally go. (And was hoping it was to a "good home.")