Railroad Forums 

• WNYP independent of LAL?

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#563964  by wdburt1

Alcoman: This is to remind you that if you republish someone else's reckless or malicious slander, you can be sued for slander. The fact that your merely repeat someone else's slander does not immunize you. The fact that you post it on the web, rather than put it in the newspaper, does not immunize you. Moderators and list operators: This is to remind you that you have similar legal exposure. Consider carefully whether you wish to continue publishing mere rumors, especially since your forums have plainly been populated by several individuals with an axe to grind.

William D. Burt
 #563974  by Alcoman

Mr. Burt,
Thank you for setting me straight on that. It is however difficult to tell truth from fiction sometimes. I do apologize for offending you or anyone else. This was not my intention. Post has been deleted.

I have no axe to grind with anyone on the LA&L,WNY&P or B&H. I merely wanted to report what is being said.
Alcoman