Railroad Forums 

• Model RR Museum near Vineland, NJ??

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#540929  by russoj78

:( HELP;
Anyone in/near Brdgeton & Vineland, NJ, would u please reply ASAP??
Will be looking at a Building in Bridgeton, (10 miles from VINELAND & 32 miles from Philly & Willington) & I need to know if I can count on you for membership..
If I can't get anyone interested by Monday nite June 2nd.
I may cancel my trip Tuesday June 3rd as a waste of GAS going down there to look at a 7800 sq. ft Building. Enuff room for 3 to 5 layouts & Classroom for Model & Scratchbuilding sessions.
Please hurry.
I don't want to feel like I'm buying a HobbyShop on a deserted Island.
Thanx Joe. :(

#541075  by Red Arrow Fan

Joe,

If your shoestring is such that the cost of a tankful of gas may be a dealbreaker, how comfy can you expect potential investors to be with this "proposal" ?