Railroad Forums 

• Dash 8s or 9s

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#37195  by Jay Potter

I would recommend that you review an extensive discussion of this topic that is contained on the Yahoo Groups "LocoNotes" site, beginning with Message 37990.

#39472  by railohio

They are Dash-9 models with the Dash-8 trucks.
 #39546  by Jay Potter

Terry, I'm unsure of what you meant by "no such luck" with regard to the LocoNotes group. You can access that site either by searching directly for "LocoNotes" or by searching for "Yahoo Groups" and then for "LocoNotes".

Or you can find a brief answer to your question here on RAILROAD.NET by going over to the General Electric forum and looking up Allen Hazen's reply to the posting that you made on 6-30-04. The information that Allen provided to you there was basically an abbreviated version of comments that he made in the LocoNotes discussion that I referenced.

#39606  by TerryC

I pasted Yahoo Groups "LocoNotes" site Message 37990. No luck. I see what you mean Jay Potter. OOPS!

http://trainiaxindex.cjb.net/
We live and learn