Railroad Forums 

• Question???? Do you want the Movement reports?

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#339661  by railwatcher

Over the past year the Movement reports pages have taken over 9700 views for the 4 railroads. If you would like to see them for 2007 please leave a comment either way on this topic. At the start of 2007 I will close the old ones and start new for 2007 report pages. Let me hear from you.

Thanks, as always for your input and posts, that's what makes this a great site.

Greg Graves, moderator
Last edited by railwatcher on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#339664  by scottychaos

I like them!
keep them coming! :P

Scot

#339716  by metman499

I'm with Scot on this one. It helps an out of area railfans pick out a patterns.

#339720  by Otto Vondrak

I think they are helpful... they make a good record and over time you can start to pick up patterns. I'll go along with whatever the majority decides, though.

-otto-

#339749  by Mike Walsh

I like them. It's helpful to know what is going on, and if I see a morning movement report, and I find that I have free time in the afternoon, I can better utilize the report to figure out when to head out and so forth... and if there are any rare catches.

#340040  by the1jp

Thank You for the reports and please keep them coming! I first started watching trains when I was 5 years young and haven't stopped since. The LA&L is smaller and therefore more personal to watch IMO.
People who work all day out of village can't be there to watch.
It really is nice to know what is going on!
:-D

#340044  by pablo

I'm biased...but keep them coming. I agree with the1jp...it's a good line.

Dave Becker

#340637  by alsorailfan

I also like them and gives me a reason to try to say no to overtime on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. :-) javascript:emoticon(':-)')
Smile

#340657  by Otto Vondrak

One thing I try to do when I make reports... I tend not to post the EXACT time down to the minute when I note a train passing a certain point. I certainly do not want to get any crews in trouble if they say there were somewhere at 0905h and I have them as passing at 0925h in my notes...

-otto-

#341245  by railwatcher

Let the new year begin!!!!!!! The new movments topics are started, lets talk about what we see on each of the railroads.

Greg

Thanks for answering my question, I guess you know the answer.

Happy New Year to ALL!