Railroad Forums 

• Brightline Photos and Videos

• This is a forum for all operations, both current and planned, of Brightline, formerly All Aboard Florida and Virgin Trains USA:
    Websites: Current Brightline
    Virgin USA
    Virgin UK
This is a forum for all operations, both current and planned, of Brightline, formerly All Aboard Florida and Virgin Trains USA:
Websites: Current Brightline
Virgin USA
Virgin UK

Moderator: CRail

#1639336  by Gilbert B Norman

From Hilton Suites Boca Raton--

Brightline is not railfan friendly. At Orlando yesterday, I wanted a photo of the engine, and was quickly "jumped".

Color Mr. Johnson "lucky"
 #1639339  by Matt Johnson

Gilbert B Norman wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:36 pm From Hilton Suites Boca Raton--

Brightline is not railfan friendly. At Orlando yesterday, I wanted a photo of the engine, and was quickly "jumped".

Color Mr. Johnson "lucky"
Agreed, I definitely found that to be the case. Having discovered that, I wasn't even going to try for the photo above on the return but just as I was about to head up the escalator, I saw a father taking a photo of his son and took a chance, and he kindly took a quick photo of me. Otherwise, I found that the platforms were not a place I could get photos from, so I relied on shooting over the fence from the public side in West Palm Beach!