Railroad Forums 

• Brightline Florida Schedules

• This is a forum for all operations, both current and planned, of Brightline, formerly All Aboard Florida and Virgin Trains USA:
    Websites: Current Brightline
    Virgin USA
    Virgin UK
This is a forum for all operations, both current and planned, of Brightline, formerly All Aboard Florida and Virgin Trains USA:
Websites: Current Brightline
Virgin USA
Virgin UK

Moderator: CRail

#1634293  by Jeff Smith

Increasing Frequencies: WPBF
Brightline adds additional trains to service South Florida, Orlando
Brightline announced Monday that it has increased the number of trains serving the Miami to Orlando corridor to 32 trains.

The company said there are 16 daily departures from Miami to Orlando, and the updated hourly schedule adds a 5:50 p.m. Orlando departure arriving in Miami at 9:15 p.m. and a 1:45 p.m. Miami departure arriving in Orlando at 5:15 p.m.
 #1636925  by Gilbert B Norman

Not sure if I'll "do the MCO joyride" during the trip to Miami weekend Jan 28, as I want to attend a Eucharist at Trinity Cathedral (adjacent to my hotel - Marriott Biscayne Bay) and ride Tri Rail from Miami Central to West Palm for Dinner at either Il Bellagio (on Rosemary; excellent Veal Chop) or Ruth's (on Okeechobee) for an excellent Rib Eye. Return will be Brightline thence Metromover.

However when "I'm down" for six days next month (Boca), I'll "do the joyride".