Railroad Forums 

• New District 2 radio feed

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1416918  by ereuter

After a longer-than-planned hiatus, I have my D2 radio feed back up. It's a new link, as I've moved the receiver from home (Kittery) to the office (Portsmouth), so it now shows up in Rockingham County.

The receiver is in Portsmouth, so you may hear train-to-dispatch for DO-1 when they're out here, but it will be just dispatch-to-train most of the time.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24742" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- Eric
 #1416923  by BostonUrbEx

Excellent work. Folks should be able to hear transmissions from the York radio tower, which is used to reach trains between Plaistow and Saco.
 #1416990  by Z31SPL

yaaaay! I missed this feed :-) My scanner can pick up trains when they are near by but often I can't get anything useful from the dispatcher so I always used your feed for "long distance intelligence" Thanks alot !
 #1417027  by MEC407

Excellent! Thanks!