Railroad Forums 

• MetLife Concert Rail Service on BetMGM Meadowlands Rail Line

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

#1284313  by wborys

wow, misread your thread title.

I thought the fans would have to walk home (one direction).
;-p
 #1284325  by philipmartin

wborys wrote:wow, misread your thread title.

I thought the fans would have to walk home (one direction).;-p
Actually, that would be a good idea. I remember years ago, fans comming home from a rock concert, kicking windows out of cars.
 #1284393  by Backshophoss

This is a "G" rated show,plenty of pre-teens and teenage "kids",NO adult beverages sold at Metlife for this.
(but anything can happen,for better or worse! :( )
 #1284453  by R3 Passenger

(The below link is rated PG-13 for language)

http://i.imgur.com/LsbrcCy.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't really care about service to and from a 1D concert. In 5 years, nobody will know who they are and the Lackawanna Cutoff still will not have reached Andover.
 #1622812  by Jeff Smith

https://www.njtransit.com/press-release ... r-swift-ed
NJ TRANSIT OFFERS RAIL SERVICE TO UPCOMING METLIFE STADIUM CONCERTS: TAYLOR SWIFT, ED SHEERAN, MORGAN WALLEN

NEWARK, NJ – Fans attending the upcoming Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Morgan Wallen concerts at MetLife Stadium in May and June are encouraged to purchase their round trip tickets in advance through NJ TRANSIT’s mobile app. For this series of concerts, NJ TRANSIT will operate its convenient BetMGM Meadowlands Rail Line service between Secaucus Junction and MetLife Stadium. Customers can simply take any NJ TRANSIT train that stops at Secaucus, including from Penn Station New York just one stop away, and transfer to the BetMGM Meadowlands Rail Line!
MetLife Stadium to Secaucus Junction: For events with rail service, all trains will operate between MetLife Stadium back to Secaucus Junction on the BetMGM Meadowlands Rail Line. The start time for the rail shuttle back to Secaucus Junction varies based on the time of the event. Please check njtransit.com/MetLifeStadium for complete rail timetables for each event as we get closer to the concert date. During peak periods following the event, trains will operate at least every 15 minutes on a load-and-go basis until the crowds dissipate, and then as needed. For evening events, please check your connection times at Secaucus to allow ample time to connect to the last train of the evening to your final destination. Customers heading back to Secaucus should purchase tickets in advance to speed boarding and avoid $5 surcharge for each ticket.