Railroad Forums 

• MALX c-420 #1330

• Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.
Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.

Moderator: Alcoman

#634628  by RockIslandU33B

Does anyone know if former Monon c-420 513, now MALX 1330 is still in and around Pontiac Illinois? I know it was there as of last spring. I'm planning a trip out that way when the weather breaks to document what i can while i can. While we're on the subject, any other ALCo's of note in the central Illinois are within reach of Pontiac? There's the ex-Erie s2 nearby that I'm aware of, anything else? Thanks!

Kevin
 #634641  by RockIslandU33B

With a little research i found an Ex-KBS RS-11 in nearby Darrow as well as former Erie Mining RS-11 7205 in Watseka. There is also rumor of Pioneer Industrial's former CNJ RS-3 in Peoria? Can anyone confirm or deny the existence of these locomotives? Thanks again!

Kevin
 #634884  by traingeek8223

The 7205 has moved east to the Morristown & Erie, but I belive all the rest are still there.