Railroad Forums 

• DL&W/NFTA Terminal-Buffalo

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#1623196  by SST

I was out boating the other evening and as I moved up the Buffalo River I came to the terminal. At first I didn’t know what I was looking at. As I moved up river, apparently the NFTA is “redoing/modifying “ the wall facing the river. In places the whole wall is gone while others a portion of it is removed. Pictures are not attaching today so I’ll update when I get home.
 #1623226  by SST

Now trying to upload the pics from my Dell desktop: No good. I see a blue strip above that says, "Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later."

Does this mean my picture is to big or the system is having a problem? I've uploaded pictures the same size from my phone before without any problems. So I assume the system has the problem.

Try again later.
 #1623314  by SST

Still not working. I tried other pictures that are clearly oversized and expected a reply due to size limitations. Not even that. Just the "Imgur is temporarily over capacity."

Is anyone else having this issue somewhere else?
 #1623318  by SST

I don't take a whole lot of pictures and with this new updated site accepting pics straight from the phone, I didn't think I needed to store pics anywhere...it was working well. I do/did have storage on photobucket which use to be free but they turned the table and started charging for storage. There is another site that I haven't used since this site began....I'll see if I can find it. Thanks for the reply.
 #1623319  by SST

This is General Mils on my way back to Lake Erie. Still in the Buffalo River.