• CSX REDI Center

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by Jbeale73

Jbrklyn76 wrote:Has anyone heard about a March 19th class up date for Freight Conductor?

Ive been hearing that to. I got a call from the human resourse folks. Got to get a new physical done cause they only last 90 days. Then she said they aiming to get me out there mid march.
  by Raven421

Got the call today! Start March 12 out of Erwin,Tn Good Luck Everyone!
  by dizco

Received phone call today from HR. Starting the REDI on March 12th. Be out of Erwin, Tenn. Anybody else starting on March 12th? Anybody out of Erwin,Tenn?

Diz
Western NC
  by yamaharider529

I thought a normal physical lasted a year?
  by Jbeale73

[quote="yamaharider529"]I thought a normal physical lasted a year?[/quot

Probly after starting school. But they told me it was only good for 90 days
  by yamaharider529

Oh ok thanks. Well looks like I'll be taking another one then.
  by TotalLamer

dizco wrote:Received phone call today from HR. Starting the REDI on March 12th. Be out of Erwin, Tenn. Anybody else starting on March 12th? Anybody out of Erwin,Tenn?

Diz
Western NC
I'll be starting on the 12th too! I'm out of Charlotte, NC though.
  by miller629

dizco wrote:Received phone call today from HR. Starting the REDI on March 12th. Be out of Erwin, Tenn. Anybody else starting on March 12th? Anybody out of Erwin,Tenn?

Diz
Western NC
congrats!!!....I am scheduled to mark up at Erwin in a couple weeks. There are 6 of us in OJT right now for Erwin, and about 10 more in Atlanta at the REDI. Will be plenty of us new hires for u to ask questions. Almost everyone u will train with will be very helpful and nice.
  by Carly

Just got word todya March 5th date!!! im out of alabama anyone else for march 5th?
  by Jbrklyn76

Got the call classing up march 12. My birthday! Lol
  by bamafan14

I'm from Mongomery AL. I revived my Ready to Hire 2 weeks ago! Where are you based out of in Alabama??
  by Carly

Birmingham
  by Jbeale73

I got the call today. Heading to REDI starting on the 19th. I'm outta evansville, IN
  by Jbeale73

Anyone know or have an idea how much your first pay day is after getting to redi?
  by pswag115

3 weeks.