• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by painterman

Where is it now? Lakehurst? Red Bank?

I consulted my railfanning magic 8 ball - and it hinted that there might be an extra out of Browns tonight that might be bringing it back.
  by southern sec. kid

through farmingdale half hour ago got one alright picture put it up in a little
  by TBRED

painterman wrote:Where is it now? Lakehurst? Red Bank?

I consulted my railfanning magic 8 ball - and it hinted that there might be an extra out of Browns tonight that might be bringing it back.
Really?????...WOW...did it say....SA93 sign up at 730pm by chance???.... :wink:
  by Kaback9

TBRED wrote:

Damn, thats a pretty good prediction right there.
  by southern sec. kid

Kaback9 wrote:
TBRED wrote:

Damn, thats a pretty good prediction right there.
this damn eight ball knows it all! share some more of its knoweledge
  by RailsEast

'Railfanning magic eight ball'........I asked Santa for one of those, but all he left me was a darn Motorola XTSsomething-or-other to help find those pesky varmints.....
Maybe next Christmas.....
:-D
  by Pinewald Station

Railfanning magic eight ball...comes will railfanning dart board for those extra hard predictions !! :P
  by TBRED

Pinewald Station wrote:Railfanning magic eight ball...comes will railfanning dart board for those extra hard predictions !! :P
I have the Crewcall Deluxe model 8ball with the mobile LG EnV Touch mobile alert system,complete with case and car charger..
  by Jtgshu

TBRED wrote:
Pinewald Station wrote:Railfanning magic eight ball...comes will railfanning dart board for those extra hard predictions !! :P
I have the Crewcall Deluxe model 8ball with the mobile LG EnV Touch mobile alert system,complete with case and car charger..
Mine has this cool feature that lets me know 3 hours before a train is going to be leaving somewhere, it could be anywhere, only the RR Gods know that, but without fail, when my 8ball goes off, you can be sure there is gonna be train moving somewhere!!!
  by ApproachMedium

Mines broken, It keeps saying try again later.
  by Matt Johnson

Caught this train on Friday while waiting to board a train at Hazlet.
Last edited by Matt Johnson on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
  by southern sec. kid

Heard the horn a half hour ago in farmingdale not sure which direction. Had a loud rs3l
  by OCtrainguy

It would've been heading back to Browns. Saw the train earlier, but was heading to soccer and didn't have access to a computer.
  by RailsEast

Through Shrewsbury @ 4:35, 4431 shf + 5
  by RailsEast

CSX 4431 has been working out of Browns for quite awhile now; would love to see one of those two Blue CRQuality units at Pt. Reading Yard venture across the river..........

http://njtwom.rrpicturearchives.net/sho ... id=2106284