Railroad Forums 

• Berkshire Scenic Railway Museum End of Season

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#460313  by Orgnoi1

This coming weekend ends our regular season at BSRM. I hope everyone got a chance if they were in the area to catch a ride or shoot some pics. We will be back in the beginning of December for our Santa Holiday Trains, something if you have kids you wont want to miss.

#460315  by Orgnoi1

Since I dont normally post a bunch of pictures I wanted to share some of the years images...

BSRM's unofficial-official year in review...

The 2007 Nightshoot went off for the second time without a hitch (pun intended :wink: )

Setting up for the OLS/FRA Advanced Class for Law Enforcement

Not everything is all fun and games at a scenic line...

2007 started our first year of daytime meets with the Housatonic freight, all went well and the passengers got to see more than they expected...

#460696  by Orgnoi1

Thanks Otto... my shooting "fish in a barrel" ends sunday... then I am stuck with PR shots at the station and actually chasing other trains...LOL

#460701  by pablo

I agree with Otto. You do prints of that shot? I love it, especially with the stone on the ground.

Dave Becker

#460715  by Orgnoi1

Thanks Dave for the compliment... yes every shot I have on my site listed on my signature is available for purchase... If you have any specific questions dont hesitate to send me a PM or email...