Railroad Forums 

• I need pics/video of Metro-North Genesis engines.

• Discussion of General Electric locomotive technology. Current official information can be found here: www.getransportation.com.
Discussion of General Electric locomotive technology. Current official information can be found here: www.getransportation.com.

Moderators: MEC407, AMTK84

#343173  by conrail71

Any ones in particular?
Mike

#343216  by TheGortex

No, but now that you mention it, do you know where I can find a roster of them?

#343296  by conrail71

I bought a locomotive roster book at a hobby shop a few years ago it had Metro North listed. If you check at your local hobby shop or on e-Bay you should be able to find a roster. The listings in the book I bought are fairly limited. They list mainly unit #'s, type of locomotive, horse power and year the unit (s) were built.
As far as photos I have a few shots of MN locomotives from some trips I've taken down there over the years, mostly on the HUdson line with 2 or 3 on the upper Harlem. Unfortunately they are mostly prints and I don't have a slide scanner for the ones that aren't. I have a flatbed scanner and I could try to send you something you could use.
Mike

#343406  by DutchRailnut

Plenty of Genesis pictures at :
http://www.railpictures.net/

#371299  by FL9AC

Metro North P32AC-DM's are numbered 201-231 with the last four being CDOT's and painted in New Haven's McGhinnis scheme. Don't know where you can find any videos of the units. You could try "youtube".