Railroad Forums 

• Fern Rock Station on the North Pennsylvania RR

• Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.
Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.

Moderators: David, scottychaos, CAR_FLOATER, metman499, Franklin Gowen, Marty Feldner

#451391  by Bethlehem_Branch

Where was the Fern Rock Station on the North PA RR? And good maps anyone would be willing to share?

What would be the nearest contemporary cross street?

Thanks in advance.

#451400  by JimBoylan

The driveway to the station building is near the SouthEast corner of the Godfrey Ave. bridge, and the building was near the top of that ramp.

#458728  by crosstrack

Sorry it took me so long to post a reply. I finally found my valuation map that has Fern Rock on it (North Penna RR MP 7 1/2). The last update is 1970.
I will gladly share if someone has a way I can post the PDF. I am still a rookie when it comes to posting images and PDF's.

#460231  by scotty269

If you want to email the PDF to me, I can host it for you.
Last edited by Jeff Smith on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Email Removed from post at member's request.