Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

#588480  by AMoreira81

The train on Track #1 currently is wearing a full wrap inside and out, except for the end bonnets. Click the picture for the full size.

#590030  by Radioguy

Yeah, I saw the pics on the transit forums a few days ago, and was stunned at the internal wrap. It goes too far overboard.
 #592456  by Raritan Express

The outside isn't too bad, but the interior wrap is too much.
 #592527  by Kaback9

Raritan Express wrote:The outside isn't too bad, but the interior wrap is too much.
Agree all I will say though is at least the ad has to do with the underground :-D
 #594761  by arrow

Well at least it's something different to look at.
 #1011709  by 3rdavenueEL

Do you think wraps could be used to "color" those drab cars? They could style them to have design markings of classic cars and advertise themselves or offer it to customers to use it for their products.
 #1011737  by R36 Combine Coach

3rdavenueEL wrote:Do you think wraps could be used to "color" those drab cars? They could style them to have design markings of classic cars and advertise themselves or offer it to customers to use it for their products.
The wraps do offer color and make the cars stand out. Remember it matters to the public, not just railfans.
 #1035305  by marco

Must admit, it's COLORFUL! I was in town yesterday, and the 6 train was SWATCH ed.
Very Colorful, and covers graffiti. Hopefully the MTA makes enough money on this advertising campaign to lower the fares! hehehehhaohaohaohaohaohao!