Railroad Forums 

• Your Susquehanna HO models

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#456808  by GOLDEN-ARM

Slightly O/T, but Tiger Valley offers excellent versions of those Canadian Alcos, if your interested. Appropriate for the brief time the Cartier units were on the roster.

#458011  by The Man

I might be off on a number. They are home in NY and I am in FL.

142-
240-Atlas
2012- Atlas
3612-Athern
3614-Athern
3618-Kato
3634-Kato
3636-Athern frame, proto 2000 E-8 motor regeared. RCBsd45's
4002- Atlas
4004- Atlas
4006- Atlas
Also have two other B-40's that need work that are RCBsd45's

#458477  by Milepost 12

The NYS&W is going to play a huge part in our new layout. We are going for the more early 1970's classic approach. Here is what we collected in motive power already:

3 Life-like GP-18's all R/N 1802 - To be repainted in the classic scheme with the nose stripes and renumbered 1800, 1802 and 1804

2 Atlas RS-1's These are in CNJ paint right now from my old shelf E'port layout but are to be repainted the the following schemes:

R/N 252 will be painted and decaled in the famous Bicentennial scheme. I been working on the artwork for the eagle on the unit's end and then will make my decals for it.

R/N 238 Will be painted in the drab silver with the S-Ball on the ends.

I should be starting them by the Thanksgiving weekend as soon as I am ok with the Bicentennial artwork.

I will post pictures of the progress as it goes along :)
 #588613  by Steve F45

looks good. what brand was the dome car? I will eventually do a short OCS train for susy q. A few dome's, im still working on Walter Rich's own Observation car #510. So once i finish that i'll probably start with the other stuff.
 #886820  by Sid Farkus

Been getting back into modeling my revamped layout, and wanted to bump this thread up and see if anyone has any updates to share.