Railroad Forums 

• Penn Eastern

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #30149  by ATF1224

Hello Everyone,

I figured I would post this here, since the info I'm looking for partly applies to the NS Harrisburg Line.

I'm currently building a train simulator route of the Penn Eastern between Stevens, PA and Sinking Spring, PA. This will also include the NS harrisburg line betwen Sinking Spring and Spring Street Yard.

I am looking for some detailed track layout maps of the Harrisburg line between the said locations and also of the track PRL operates. I live in North Carolina, so I am not able to do what I normally would (drive around and look at trhe details) to gather my info. Right now I'm just looking for information about the spurs and sidings off of the line, as I have no idea where they are or who they serve.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

#34469  by Urban D Kaye

Hey Jake -
Check Railpace magazine about 5 or 6 months back (I'll try and find the exact issue). They did a cover story on the PRL with detailed maps on its route from Stevens - Sinking Spring, along with line customers.

#34737  by yutzk

Jake are you building a route for Auran Trainz Railroad Sim 2004??

just curious..Im working on the NS Reading Line and the rails around Harrisburg, PA myself....mostly the Reading Line since i cant find jack in info for the Harrisburg area...

I can see if my one buddy that used to work for NS has any idea on the Penn Eastern stuff

Kevin

#36334  by ATF1224

Nope, this is for Microsoft Train Simulator.