Railroad Forums 

• And Your Favorite Strasburg Locomotive Is...

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#22623  by rob216

I do like them all myself too. But not Thomas. Never was much of a fan for a talking train. :) But I guess I should be since he is a real steam train and a good money maker for them.
 #22629  by JJMDiMunno

strasburgtrain wrote:Pick one! 90 , 475 , 89 , 31 , Thomas , 33 , 10 , 1 , 2 , 972? Mine's are... ALL OF THEM!!!
475 is now and will be forever my favorite...for more reasons than I can list here (there's not enough bandwidth on this server for me to go into as much detail as I could go into on this one)...

Mike DiMunno

#25335  by creeker

I like the #475 and the #90. You just look at those engines and you can feel the power they have. I would love to get my hand on the throttle of one of those engines. I know this isnt a Strasburg engine but my favorite (standard gauge) steam loco is Nevada Northern #40. Thats a 4-6-0. Isnt the 972 a 4-6-0 too?

-Eric

#25438  by Christian S.

972 is a 4-6-0.

#25449  by rob216

Can we say "WAS" untill it gets fixed. :)

Sorry, had to say it.

#25576  by creeker

laugh out loud! :P

#81042  by Miketherailfan

I've always had 90 as my favorite since age 3, but with my recent trip, I'm starting to like 475. So, in order: 90, 475, 89, 31.