Railroad Forums 

• Looking for LAL engines in HO

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#601823  by danpik

There were two C424's in the LAL colors at the Batavia, Ny show a couple of weeks ago. They should be at the Hamburg, Ny (Erie County Fairgrounds) next weekend.

Dan
 #601894  by kf7strng

Thanks everyone for the posts, I think I have all of the motve power my layout can handle right now, (it's 4x6, and I have 1 SD40, an LAL c424 #4723, and a santa fe F body. Now all i need is a bigger layout! =-p

That being said, lets keep this thread alive, not for only my benefit, but for the benefit of others.
 #602179  by Otto Vondrak

Atlas has a bunch of factory-decorated HO models in production or on the way... if you're looking for decals, I remember Tiger Valley Models was making decals.

Tiger Valley Models
1070 County Road 23
Phelps, NY 14532