Railroad Forums 

• Yonkers Model Railroad club

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#31224  by Terminal Proceed

Can anyone put me in touch with someone from this club? Can't seem to have any luck in contacting them. I know they have a display at Tibbits Brook Park.

Plse contact me off list via email.

Thanks

Kev
 #32071  by Mike Roque

For those others that may be interested...

I used to be part of that club when I lived in Westchester. Meetings are still Monday nights at 8pm, as far as I know. Just drive all the way in, past the open gates, swing the 180 degree left turn to head back towards to the building. You should see the cars parked near the flagpole outside the bath house. If nobody's around, just bang on the door until someone comes down.

You can also email Ken Lawrence for more info, as he's a rather active member. You can also check out his article on his layout on RAILROAD.NET:
http://www.railroad.net/articles/modelr ... /index.htm