Railroad Forums 

• Atlas C40-8's finally in

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#30556  by Throttle_JCKY

Well, finally, mine arrived today and I must say a great job done by Atlas. I had to wait a little longer (since I got Conrail).
The new lights (LED's) that Atlas is using are fantastic, very bright.

Hopefully I will get some pictures of them this evening.

Anyone else got theirs yet?

#30680  by Throttle_JCKY

Picture as stated above.
Nice. and YES, I do know that the Conrail units didn't have the sunshades. The only reason I did add them was so I could break them off and use the tabs as filler.

For those still waiting the arrival, you really need to ream out the holes for the railings, its very tight and it wouldn't be to hard to break them off.