Railroad Forums 

• HO and N-Scale Forums

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#202947  by One of One-Sixty

Hey Otto,

I know it may not be the most advantagous thing to do, but is it possible to split the HO and N-Scale forums, as it seems and I am sure you have notice it too, that people just post not specifying what scale they are posting about so it can be rather confusing and fustrating when reading a post.

If it is not feasible to split the forums can you either update the rules or add a new sticky asking members to specify what scale the members are posting about.

Thanks

Will

#202970  by Otto Vondrak

There wasn't enough traffic to warrant a separate N scale forum, so we combined them.

I'll be more vigilant in adding "HO" or "N" to the post topic titles.

Besides, it's not THAT confusing... there's only TWO scales! ;-)

-otto-