Railroad Forums 

• nj circus Train sched. ??

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#773887  by HellBoundFr8

hey guys new to this forum an boy is this site informative! anyways, the billboards have all gone up an im wondering when we can expect to see the Ringling Bro.s train rolling thru an an where? thanks
 #775866  by Rivetjoint

You might want to go to Yahoo Groups and look up the "Circus Train" group. Ringling Brothers' web site also has the Red and Blue tour schedules.
 #777238  by OCtrainguy

The train should be coming up the CSX Trenton Line for the SHared Assets Lehigh Line today as it heads for upcoming shows in Newark.
 #778591  by HellBoundFr8

well i was out of town an missed the train yet another year... :( ive only gotten pictures of it in east rutheford off 17 afew years back but now theyre at newark so i wonder where theyll be layed up at for the next week or so, though i see a show scheduled in trenton in early may so it shoud be coming back down from ny down the NEC...well see
 #778715  by Kaback9

HellBoundFr8 wrote:well i was out of town an missed the train yet another year... :( ive only gotten pictures of it in east rutheford off 17 afew years back but now theyre at newark so i wonder where theyll be layed up at for the next week or so, though i see a show scheduled in trenton in early may so it shoud be coming back down from ny down the NEC...well see
There is always another one :-) .
 #780615  by sullivan1985