Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by davidns8560

#105 was at Rye on June 3, 2005! I took a picture of it!

Photo: http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=108522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and #543 was at Stamford on October 25, 2004!

Photo: http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=83135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and #106 was in New Rochelle on August 31, 2004!

Photo: http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=76050" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks,

Dave
  by Train2009

#101 was sitting at the MO wye this afternoon.
  by FL9AC

106 came up to Put Junction light this afternoon to pick up a disabled maxi. Train will deadhead out sometime this evening for Harmon.
  by MN-P32AC-DM-201-227

Interesting sight tonight 3/13 around 9:30 at north white plains 2 gp35's and one bl20 mn paint hooked up to a pair of m7's . The two gp35's were on the north and south end. The bl20 was on the south end second unit in. Not sure but could these m7 pairs be the ones involved with the fatal accident last month? The consist was heading south. Unfortunately a local train blocked off the consists, so I was unable to see.
  by gregorygrice

MN-P32AC-DM-201-227 wrote:Interesting sight tonight 3/13 around 9:30 at north white plains 2 gp35's and one bl20 mn paint hooked up to a pair of m7's . The two gp35's were on the north and south end. The bl20 was on the south end second unit in. Not sure but could these m7 pairs be the ones involved with the fatal accident last month? The consist was heading south. Unfortunately a local train blocked off the consists, so I was unable to see.
Yeah this was PMMO transporting the damaged pair to Stamford.
  by Steamboat Willie

I believe the final destination for these cars is Bridgeport, the railroad may call out an extra switcher this weekend to complete the trip.
  by Train2009

#102 and #104 were sitting at the Harmon shop yard the other morning Saturday 3/14.
  by FL9AC

The PMMO with 104 was in highbridge late last night setting out a car for "work extra 402" to take to destinations unknown.
  by Train2009

#402 was on AMMO this morning and PMMO this afternoon as seen sitting at MO.
  by Train2009

I know this is a bit late: last Thursday 5/21 #106 was on AMMO/PMMO and #104 was sitting in GCT. #106 is now up in Stamford.
  by Train2009

At 1:19 PM this afternoon GP35R #104 was pulling a Hopper car southbound past Philipse Manor station.
  by Train2009

BL14CG #402 was on PMMO tonight.
  by Jeff Smith

FL9AC wrote:106 came up to Put Junction light this afternoon to pick up a disabled maxi. Train will deadhead out sometime this evening for Harmon.

Over the Put? ;-)

Or how about the Beacon? ;-)! At least we still got tracks there!

Wouldn't THAT be awesome! /endfoam
  by Train2009

#103 was on AMMO today and this afternoon it was seen leaving the Park Avenue tube after 3:15 PM as it was running light back to MO
  by DutchRailnut

cause now its PMMO ?