• Who to contact regarding B&H history?

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

by railwatcher

You know what, no matter who helped, and how it was sourced, he learned about the original B&H. Good for you Sean, and Good for all of you teachers, and professor Matt. :-D If we can not pass on what we know, then you had betterjust shut down the forums. :(

Greg Graves
  by Matt Langworthy

Lehighton_Man wrote:100 on the essay, 80 on the poster board since it was quickly put together.
Once i get my essay, i'll put it up for you all to read.
Also matt, i was kinda required to send you a hand-written thankyou note, but i don't know your adress.
:-P
Thanks all for the help.
Sean
No, a thank you note is not necessary. I was glad to help. I learned about the B&H because others were willing to share the information with me- whethere it was an author like William R. Gordon via his book or B&H employees like the honorable Randy Brewer. I answered your questions because I want to "pay it forward" -as my late father taught me well.
  by Lehighton_Man

Alrighty.
Thank you again, and thank you for your wealth of knowledge, especially about the B&H.
Cheers.
Sean