There are some Erie Markers left on the bridges in Rutherford. One over Hackensack Street and the other over Rt. 17. Also, you have a sign from the EL at Passaic Station, and the Erie Logo on the Turn table at Port Jervis.
1. Erie Turntable - Port Jervis
2. EL Sign - Passaic
Lackawanna484 wrote:The two ERIE logos carved into concrete over US 46/23 in Wayne will be there for another 50 years I'm sure. North of Singac and south of NYGL Mountain View.
Lackawanna484, Picture #3 is very similar to the 46 overpass. I would photograph that bridge too, but I don't think there is any safe place to photograph it from.
3. Rt. 17 Overpass - Rutherford
4. Hackensack St. Trestle - Rutherford
5. Hackensack St. Trestle - Rutherford
The other side of this trestle used to say "Erie Main Line - N.Y. to Chicago" or something along those lines. Its to faded to make out 100%.
And I guess these count to as old signage...
6. Rutherford Station - Rutherford (Duh)
7. Susquehanna Trestle along Rt. 23 - West Milford
8. Erie JC Milepost 7 - Kearny (Arlington)
9. Stripped Erie Main Line Signal Post - Rutherford
10. DL&W Logos - Hoboken
11. EL Sign - Hoboken
I used to have tons more, but a while back I had a hard drive failure and lost a boat load of pictures. Enjoy them...