• New Years Eve train sched...

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Paul

Ok gang, I will be on Long Island on or about December 28th. I am thinking about taking family into Times Sq for New Years Eve. I need to know what time the trains leave NYP for KO after mid night. Thanks and **hic** Happy New Year!

by RRChef

Paul
3 trains leave NYP for KO after midnight:
1:18 arrives 2:38
1:43(added train for holiday) arrives 3:05
2:55 arrives 4:14

by M1 9147

One leaving Port Jeff approx 7:15 to arrive at NYP at 9:00, then returns I believe leaving NYP at 12:25 arriving at 2:10. Check the schedule to make sure if you go via PJ branch. Paul, welcome back to LI!!!!!!!!

by emfinite

Paul,

You're one of the RR.net members I've always wanted to meet in person. Shoot me an email and maybe we can get lunch together one day real quick!

Joe

by Paul

Thanks to everyone who has replied. I am trying to figure out a place central to alot of you who have expressed an interest in meeting. My schedual is at the mercy of my wife (who doesnt quite get that I grew up on L.I.) and there are friends that I wish to see that I have known for 35 or more years. It would be nice to see them as well and in addition put faces with some of the names from this board. The question is "How?". Anyway, January 1 & 2 are out completley. I would imagine that if I get to the Island on the 28th, then that would be out too. So that leaves the 29th, 30th and part of New Years eve. Also, if I dont get my son Alex out to RMLI, he may disown me.
Please check all fire arms at the door.