• Nerail down again or just my pc?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by CSX Conductor

Is NERail down again or is it just my connection. I seem to be able to get on all my regular sites except NERAIL.......anyone else having problems?

by Dave Lieb

Yeah I'm having the same problem. Getting concerned here.....

DL

by shadyjay

Yup, down on mine too.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any long periods when they cannot access this site (these forums)? I was shut out all day Sunday.

-JH
  by bobbarbn

1. Yes...NERAIL Photo Archive is definetly down again.
2. Yes.....there are times when these forums are down for short periods...it's not your computer (yet).

by NellsChoo

Oh hey, someone already asked this! I guess I didn't need to update my last thread about NErail being down. I have a bunch of pics to post... :( :(

by Otto Vondrak

How many "NERail down" threads do we need?

-otto-

by NellsChoo

It's my fault for not checking first... Oh, and they appear to be up now...

by CSX Conductor

One thing that I hate lately on NERAIL is how several people keep posting pictures of non New England activities on the New England site....as opposed to posting them where they should be.......on the North American site.

by b&m 1566

I have a bunch of pictures dating back to April of this year including the pictures I have from the Conway Scenic when the new engines arrived back on June 5th, but with the way NErail has been running lately I'm afraid to post them only to come up missing when the system goes down again, like it did not to long ago.

by SLR 393

b&m 1566 wrote:I have a bunch of pictures dating back to April of this year including the pictures I have from the Conway Scenic when the new engines arrived back on June 5th, but with the way NErail has been running lately I'm afraid to post them only to come up missing when the system goes down again, like it did not to long ago.
Life is short, go for it. Better to post than not to post. :-D

by joshuahouse

CSX Conductor wrote:One thing that I hate lately on NERAIL is how several people keep posting pictures of non New England activities on the New England site....as opposed to posting them where they should be.......on the North American site.
While I have to admit that I've never submitted anything to NERAIL (having so few photos in New England worth submitting) I did not even know of there being a section for those of us who can for one reason or another live there any more.

by NellsChoo

I also forget about the nationwide site. I am only interested in New England, so it is only natural, but I think the whole concept is very interesting and user friendly. No pop-ups, quick and easy to use!

But OH! and it seems they are down AGAIN!! And I just posted a bunch of photos!

by NERailfan

Hey I'm having problems here too! It's coming up as site not found! Grrrr.. Oh well!

Lisa

by CSX Conductor

" Lisa :-(

Maybe it will be up after the 4th.

by Robert Paniagua

Otto Vondrak wrote:How many "NERail down" threads do we need?

-otto-
I already removed the other NERail thread, so it's all set.