• Buffalo, Cattaraugus & Jamestown on BSOR

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by thebigham

https://www.facebook.com/BCandJScenicRailway/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Everyone
Just a reminder
Our Steam Engine Excursions start this weekend !!

We will be starting off the season with two weekends of fall foliage trips.
Departing from Zittels Country Market
4415 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg, NY 14075
October 7 & 8 and October 14 & 15
Departure times 10:00 Am 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm.

Ticket Prices :
Adult $20.00 Children $18.00
For tickets you can call 716-649-3010 or go online at
bcjrailroad.com or Zittels country Market.

We had a lot of folks asking about the Family fun pack special and weather we would offer it again. So we decided that we will.

Buy a Family fun pack 2 Adults and 2 Children for
$55.00 ( save $21.00 ) at Zittels only- Not available on line.

We recently added another open air car to our consist, just in time for our fall trips. Come out and ride with us this weekend
  by SST

We went south. Although I did enjoy the short ride, I was disappointed that it didn't head north even if we caught a delay. To make up the difference, I decided to have lunch on the return leg. Not bad. Had the Italian sausage.

Will I do this ride again? If its heading south, not likely. If its heading north, more than likely.

BTW: The track condition I thought was pretty good. The sway between cars was minimal. I could walk from car to car without worrying about losing my balance and crashing into another passenger.

During normal operations, how fast do they normally go?
  by thebigham

Some rare mileage to North Collins!

https://www.bcjrailroad.com/copy-of-buf ... fans-trips" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hamburg — Buffalo Creek Junction—North Collins—Hamburg 4.5-5 Hours (43 Miles Round Trip)

All Tickets-$35

Train Departs From:

4 Scott St.
Hamburg, NY 14075

Hamburg — Buffalo Creek Junction—North Collins—Hamburg 4.5-5 Hours (43 Miles Round Trip)