Railroad Forums 

• B&M Gawking (District 2 Sightings)

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1336863  by MEC407

Via the GuilfordRailSightings Yahoo Group:
Scoop Jr. wrote:DO-2 reported at blackmores crossing (Mile 239.something) in South Berwick ME. Rough track about 25 cars east of the crossing. Crew reported they thought they were derailing. Westbound DE has been canned in Dover until track dept comes out.
 #1340250  by WN&P

Aaah. I went to the Dover Amtrak/yard area last night to watch the DOBOs usual departure right after the 687 only to see DOBO parked crewless at the yard trailer.
 #1340263  by MEC407

Video by Signal Hill Productions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YiNnVxqn-A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1341576  by WN&P

POSE approached MP 247 today at around 4 PM, a flip flop with the time that the SEPO has usually been going through the area as of late
 #1344899  by Hux

Just caught a glimpse of a rare sight; a Pan Am freight rolling through Wilmington station in daylight. Alas I was drivi.g south on Route 38 and was not in position to take pics. MEC 519 was leading a second unit and a bakers dozen of assorted cars (including a loaded bulkhead) north. I assume this is one of the LAs heading back to Lawrence.
 #1348358  by Z31SPL

Looked to be POED through Plaistow today at 4:20pm. A Guilford unit out front followed by an all black LTEX leaser and a pan am 3rd. Short but colorful consist of box cars, tankers, some loaded center beams and a pair of old short gondolas bringing up the rear.