Railroad Forums 

• WANTED: 5x9 Journal Brass and Wedge?

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#791682  by xtcbct

Hello all,

Does anyone know a good source to purchase 5x9 journal brass and appropriate wedge/waste for friction bearing trucks? They don't need to be new, but they need to be in good condition.
 #791759  by bobinak

I've got about 24 brass and about 34-36 wedges. All in good condition and were from operating cars. Some are even brand new. Do you have a phone number I can call you at?
 #792002  by Otto Vondrak

bobinak wrote:I've got about 24 brass and about 34-36 wedges. All in good condition and were from operating cars. Some are even brand new. Do you have a phone number I can call you at?
I found this phone number on their web site: (860) 627-6540