Railroad Forums 

• Hosting an op session

• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#571736  by thomas81z

hi this is chris shannon , i posting under my dad. im currently building my layout. my layout is based on Guilford Rail System during the early 80's on the portland division. so im hoping to start a model railroad club within a year. I currently operate with a bunch of old dudes. :-D i the layout will be located in newmarket nh so hit me up with an email or reply to the thread if this sound like something anybody local wants to do :P
 #571954  by thomas81z

its about 35 miles give or take , northeast from you im 13 but `14 in dec :-D let me know if your still interested i figure a will get few guys in the next few months to get things up and running :-D
 #573834  by Otto Vondrak

You starting a club or just inviting people over to help operate your layout? I'm just warning you that "starting a club" takes a lot of time and energy.

-otto-
 #573850  by thomas81z

Otto Vondrak wrote:You starting a club or just inviting people over to help operate your layout? I'm just warning you that "starting a club" takes a lot of time and energy.

-otto-
yea otto i want to just have a loose operating session with kids my own age , sorry for the confusion