Railroad Forums 

• IE 10

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1166754  by newpylong

I think there is more a general pgpBB issue but when threads are visited in IE 10, and the browser's back button is used - the threads are not marked as read. You need to reload the page to get them to mark as read.

Thanks,
 #1167415  by MEC407

Unfortunately I'm not surprised. We're running a pretty outdated version of phpBB, and there are a bunch of things that haven't worked right for the past few years (editing buttons, emoticons, a few other things I've lost track of). I'd love to see all (or most) of those things get fixed, but the problems don't seem to be a priority for the current owners. :-\

I hope they're at least doing frequent backups...
 #1189086  by gprimr1

Has this been resolved?