Railroad Forums 

• Possible new customer on the D&R....

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

#76682  by Greg

One of my main suppliers (DaVinci Foods) has moved from Fairfield to Green Pond Road in Rockaway. He mentioned to me that he is considering rail service for bulk comodities as he expects the volume in these items to increase as the new space and lower rent will allow him to decrease prices. Hopefully the M&E can jump on this and aquire a new customer.

#76790  by njt4172

Greg,

Your friend should contact the M&E then. Try this email [email protected]. When does he expect to move in?

Steve

#77374  by Greg

Steve,

They have already relocated to Green Pond Road, I received my first shipment from the new facility today. I will pass along the email address but I am under the impression that they have already contacted the M&E in regards to service and rates.

#77471  by njt4172

Ok, thanks anyway!

Steve