Railroad Forums 

• Easter Bunny Train Route?

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

#107020  by maddog5150

Greetings all,

What is the route of this weekend's Easter Bunny Train? Will it be going east towards Roseland? If so, where does the trip end on the east side before returning?

Is it safe to assume that they will be using the FL9s?

Thanks!

Pete

#109055  by maddog5150

Unbelieveable... 80+ views of this posting and no can provide an answer?

#109089  by Al Holleuffer

The reason nobody has posted a reply is that the routing is up to the M&E who may well decide at the last minute which way to go out of Whippany. The museum has absolutely no say in the matter.

#109318  by maddog5150

Thank you for the reply and insight to the operation!

#109348  by njt4172

Maddog,

Don't take offense.... I useto ask questions like this and get no response....I wasn't there to witness which way he went so I couldn't comment on it....Where you there to see which way he went?? I doubt they go all the way into Roseland....

thanks,
Steve

#109855  by Sandy Burton

They ran east to the new bridge. Power was 18 on the east end and 489 on the west end.

Sandy

#110033  by maddog5150

Thanks for keeping us posted. I was stuck spending time attending to a "family issue". Issues always have a way of popping up to inconvenience our railfanning!